Friday, March 27, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE GIRL - 19

-

-
-
-
-
-
Can’t we kiss and make up
Conversation # IG (IGirl) RB (Rowan Bark)

RB: Did you rescue Prince Charming?
IG: God, you sound exactly like him.
RB: I’m nothing like him.
IG: I used to think that.
RB: He’s the fucking wolf you know.
IG: And you’re Snow White?
RB: Was he with her?
IG: I don’t know… But it was her at the gig.
RB: How....
IG: Something he said.
RB: Jesus……. he fucking already knew.
IG: About you and Belinda yes.
RB: No. More. What exactly did he say?
IG: He was dubious. I can’t remember exactly what he said.
RB: There was something about them…. together…
IG: What does she want Rowan, why is she doing this?
RB: No… it…. it was like she wasn’t the one in control.
IG: You picked this up from the stage?
RB: It was out of place, not like her.
IG: And you would know, since the two of you are so intimate.
RB: FUCK! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.
IG: I’m sorry… I
RB: We can’t keep doing this.
IG: I know. I’m sorry… but don’t be pissed at me for ringing Mark.
RB: You can’t trust him.
IG: I don’t.
RB: Tomorrow let’s get away.
IG: I…
RB: Screw the meetings, screw everything, let’s just get away.
IG: Where?
RB: Somewhere anonymous, with a beach, cocktails and access to backpackers.
-
-

-

No comments: