Monday, March 2, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE GIRL - 16

-

-

-

-
Fancy seeing you here
Conversation # M (Mark) IG (IGirl) F (Friend)

M: I thought I saw you.
IG: Where else would I be? It is my boyfriends gig. I live in this city.
M: Are you angry that I’m here?
IG: Sometimes you’re a real fucking idiot Mark.
M: It’s not illegal to come to a gig. I’m in town for work.
F: That chick’s taking a photo with her mobile.
M: Nice to see you Jess.
F: Likely.
M: Tell Rowan I was impressed.
IG: I’m glad you enjoyed it. We’ve got to go.
M: Sure, next time.
………………………………………………….
F: There’ll be love triangle gossip all over Twitter before the hours out.
IG: Not much I can do about that.
F: We could just get really pissed and not worry about it.
IG: That was definitely my intention.
F: Like old times.
IG: Yep. There’s Benji, let’s get out of the crowd.
-

-

No comments: