Monday, March 2, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE GIRL - 17

-
-
-
Backstage
Conversation # IG (IGirl) RB (Rowan Bark)

IG: Hey…
RB: I’ve been waiting for you.
IG: All your life?
RB: Maybe.
RB: What’d you think?
IG: Very polished. Sexy. If I didn’t know you I’d definitely want to screw you.
RB: But because you do?
IG: I still want to screw you.
RB: That’s what I like to hear.
IG: Mmmmmm…. Now?
RB: Not right now.
IG: Shame.
RB: I saw him in the audience.
IG: Row…
RB: He was almost directly behind you at one point, I don’t think you knew.
IG: I had no idea he was coming.
RB: Did you speak to him?
IG: Briefly. He said to tell you he was impressed.
RB: Why was he here?
IG: He said he was in town and was interested. Who cares? Let’s just have a good time with our friends.
RB: I don’t trust him.
IG: And I don’t trust the fucking hundred or so groupies at the back stage door. I thought we agreed it was irrelevant.
RB: Was he with someone when you spoke to him.
IG: No. Why?
RB: I thought I saw Belinda next to him.
IG: What…. Are you sure?
RB: Not sure, it was only for a second.
IG: I should warn him.
RB: Warn him? What was he doing with her?
IG: What was she doing with him?
RB: You still fucking love him.
IG: Do you even realize what you’re saying? I have to call him.
RB: Suit yourself. I’m going to drink.
-
-
-

-

No comments: