Monday, March 9, 2009

IMPOSSIBLE GIRL - 18

-
-
-
-
-

-
Why Bother
Conversation # IG (IGirl) M (Mark)

M: Hello.
IG: It’s me….
M: Me? I thought you were angry.
IG: I was… I am… But I need to talk to you about something.
M: I’m kind of busy.
IG: Are you with someone?
M: ……..Hang on a minute……
IG: Mark, are you with someone?
M: I’m here now… What is it that you want to talk to me about?
IG: Rowan thought he saw you in the audience.. with a girl.. a redhead.
M: So?
IG: So did he? Are you with her now?
M: Are you jealous?
IG: No! She’s fucking dangerous alright.
M: Dangerous?
IG: I can’t explain… just… find someone else to sleep with. Stay away from her.
M: Do you think she bites?
IG: What…
M: I said do you think she bites?
IG: Why did….
M: Oh come on. Last time I checked I was single. I can sleep with whoever I friggen well want. It’s not my fault Rowan cheated on you.
IG: Don’t listen to her Mark, she lies, she…
M: Slept with prince charming, and he’s told you some shit because he’s a piss weak guilty little weasel and you’re stupid enough to believe it.
IG: ……… Look Mark, I didn’t call to have this conversation. I called because I was worried about you, and YES, I do think she fucking bites.
M: You needn’t have bothered. I’m not interested in Rowan Bark’s sloppy seconds.
IG: Hmmph… Well I’m glad we cleared that up. Sorry to disturb you.
M: Don’t misinterpret me.
IG: Don’t try to play me.
M: Play you? I’m not the one who called.
IG: See you Mark.
M: Soon I hope.
-
-
-

No comments: