Sunday, January 9, 2011

Deather's Eight

-
-
-

-
So Ted Nugent you’re the hottest offworld sportstar playing the hippest, deadliest game on Mars. The women of all three worlds want you. You’ve got teenage girls panting and screaming for you and young boys and men idolizing you. What do you say to your fans?

Uh… Hi, I guess

You had a lucrative career as a federation pro-ball player back on Earth, the Lunar colony allegedly put six figures on the table for you to play golf with them but instead you chose to abandon it all and go play Deather's Eight on Mars. Why?

Uh… Sam, you know I don’t really think about things that way

Well Ted most people would say that walking out on the death fields of Mars with an eight ball is madness. Especially if you have options, I mean most Deathers players are generations in debt and just trying to win their lives back, but you..?

Well I got nothing but respect for those folk who walk out on the fields with me whatever their reasons. But I don’t know… I guess it’s about freedom.

Yeah yadda, yadda, yadda. Tell us about those shoes?
-
-
-

No comments: