Monday, January 25, 2010

Impossible Girl - 33

-
-
IGirl scanned the line of vehicles outside the airport. Nothing resembling her ride. Just the stretch Hummer with Mark the prat opening the passenger door for her.

She got in and he followed. Taking the seat opposite.

‘What, you’re not my driver?’ IGirl spat between clenched teeth.

‘I could take you for a drive baby.’

He leaned toward her just as the automatic window slid down. Lenses poked their way into the car. The bastard was puckering up to kiss her so she slapped him. The light from the camera flashes intensified.

‘Drive, drive now,’ she yelled at the driver.

This was proving difficult with two cameramen clinging to the door frame. She flicked the button to raise the window and the driver pulled away from the curb.

‘You f#$%ing bastard.’ She wanted to bite him. Rip the conceited grin off his face with her teeth.

He was sitting back. One arm across the back of the seat, his legs stretched and casually open.

‘I was doing you a favour, the publicity will be amazing.’

She lifted her foot and shoved her heel into his groin. The look of pain that shot across his face WAS amazing.

‘What exactly do you want Mark?’ It had been such a promising start to Tokyo. However brief.

‘Unh, I came to offer you something. Something you WILL want. Don’t know if I’m feeling so generous now.’

His phone buzzed and he pulled himself together and answered it. Russian? She didn't know he spoke Russian. IGirl stared out the window as he talked to whoever and central Tokyo emerged before her.

'... Spasiba.'

‘Are you going to tell me what it is that I'll want so much,’ she asked as he hung up. Despite herself she wanted to know what was on offer.

‘Are you going to kiss my cock better?’ His smile still looked a little hurt.

‘Let’s skip the foreplay and get to the point Mark.’

‘An apology at least?’

‘I’m still waiting on a queue of apologies from you.’ She wished it back the minute it was out of her mouth. It made her sound vulnerable, like those memories still mattered.

Mark sucked it up. Better than an apology.

‘There’s a new filly in my stable. You’re going to want to take a look at her.’

He was using this language to goad her. Remind her of the flesh she had been to him. IGirl wished she could push him out of the car.

‘I can choose from the models tomorrow.’

‘I came to offer you an exclusive.’

Mark was an asshole but on the subject of women and image he was a maestro. If this model was as good as he claimed an exclusive was valuable.

‘Is the offer still open?’ IGirl hated negotiating with him. Especially now. But this week was important.

‘Of course. It’s in lieu of my absent apologies.’

‘When can I meet her?’ IGirl chose to ignore his bait.

‘Join us for a drink tonight.’
-
-

No comments: