Monday, August 17, 2009

Evinrud - 14

-

-

-
The Difference Between a Secret and a Lie
Part1 of 5

Conversation # G (Gabriel) R (Reece)

G: That’s all I can tell you.

R: Can or will?

G: Makes no difference kid. That’s the way it’s going to be.

R: It makes a difference to me.

G: I can’t afford to be sentimental here Reece, neither can you.

R: Sentimental? What about f*9%ing honourable.

G: Honourable to what? To you? To me? What do you think it is we do here?
You’ve got eight, maybe twelve weeks leave full pay plus bonus. Quit your BS and enjoy it.

R: Don’t bonus me, I f*9%en earned that money, almost gave my life for it.

G: And don’t forget who saved it.

R: I suppose I should be eternally grateful.

G: Right now I’d be grateful if you would get out of my face. Have some time off, find a girl, do something normal.

R: While I watch my back for some old bastard I don’t know squat about to ride up on his black dual for a bit of pay back! What’ll l I do when I see him, get out my joggers and run for it?

G: Don't be paranoid. You’ve got nothing to worry about. We have your back.

R: I’m supposed to trust you on that.

G: Don’t trust me. Trust that you’re an investment. We protect our investments.

R: What about you Gabriel, are you an investment or some sort of f*9%ing mignon?

G: You’re too old for tantrums Reece. And you need to smarten the f*9% up. Know who your enemy is before you start the accusations. Don’t open doors you’re not ready to enter.

R: So that’s the way it is then.

G: Like I said before, that’s the way it’s going to be.
-
-

No comments: